- Is there a data size limitation for the extension?
- What statistical tests does the extension perform?
- Where do I download the Qlik Extension?
- When new features are released, do I need to download the extension again or do these update automatically?
- Can narratives be included in Qlik Stories exported to PowerPoint?
- Can narratives be included in worksheets exported to PDF?
- Does Narratives for Qlik work with QlikSense Cloud?
- Can narratives be used in Qlik Sense's Storytelling Feature?
- What languages does the extension write in?
- What chart types does the extension support?
Articles in this section
Where do I download the Qlik Extension?
There is no need to download the extension for Qlik.
The Qlik extension is installed using the Qlik Management Console (QMC), which is typically owned by a company's administrator. If the extension has been set up properly by the admin, you should just see it available to you in-tool as a Custom Object called Narratives and you can drag that into your chart.
If you do not see that, it's probably an indication that the extension is not available based on your permissions or something else to do with the set-up. We would recommend reaching out to your Qlik admin for support.