Where is the Continuous Story Analysis Useful?
- Product Reporting - better understand how product data is trending over time
- Forecasting - uncover streaks or trends in KPIs to better predict the future
- Performance Reporting - read if your sales are deviating from the average
- Change Reporting - quickly call out peaks and troughs of your data
Example of Continuous Story:
Continuous Story Requirements
Qlik has support for the following scenarios of continuous analysis:
- Single dimension with between one and 10 measures
- Two dimensions and one measure
The below is an example of a single dimension-single measure line chart. In this case, sales by month:
The below is an example of a single-dimension and multiple-measure line chart. Here we have sales and several other metrics by month.
The below is an example of a line chart with two dimensions and one measure. In this case we are looking at sales by month broken down by region.