June Product Update - User Interface Improvements
We’ve made improvements to the user interface of the Quill for Tableau Extension. It’s much cleaner and easier to see your story update in real-time as you configure or make changes. Watch our video below to learn more!
If you are a SaaS or Cloud customer:
We’ll be pushing this update Thursday, June 27 so you should see this automatically on your end at that time.
If you are an on-premises customer:
Keep an eye out for a note from your customer success manager with install instructions to get the new extension. We make the process as painless and easy as possible.
Summary of feature updates:
Click on each video timestamp to jump to that section of the video.
- The story configuration and settings modules are no longer in the extension object on your dashboard, but now as a pop-up window (1:10)
- When configuring your story you can see the story update in real-time (1:52)
- When editing the settings you can see the story update in real-time (3:26)
- You can toggle the Narrative Science logo image on/off in the settings (5:55)
- [BONUS TABLEAU FEATURE] – Ability overlay the story on top of a dashboard (7:21)
Read more on our blog!